Friday, September 6, 2013

General Conference Activity Sheets

I've been wanting to make some pages for everyone for General Conference for about a year now. I actually did make some last spring, but couldn't figure out how to upload them. Well, I have finally figured out a way to do it that I think will work!

I have two word searches, one for older kids up to adults, and one for younger kids.


HERE is the link for the easier word search.

HERE is a link for the more advanced one.

I have a couple other things that I want to get on here, but I figured I'll post this up and update it when I have more.

Last year I posted a few links for neat General Conference packets that I'd seen, so don't forget to check that out. I found some neat ones that were a bit different then the normal ones you've all seen I'm sure.

Please let me know if you have any issues printing them out as I am trying something new with this. I don't know there is a problem unless you guys tell me. :)

Also, I should have the whole month of October Sharing Time helps up this week, so be sure to check in for that!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment