Tuesday, October 2, 2012

General Conference Packet

I am so excited about this post! I have seen so many adorable pages that I really wanted to compile the best and include a few unique ones of my own to create a really fun packet to get children involved in General Conference. Unfortunately I've gotten really busy with work and family things going on, so I wasn't able to get everything together. I wasn't able to create a few unique pages like I wanted, just one. I'm going to start working now on April's and maybe I'll have it done in time. :) 

I have also spoken to a few moms to see what their kids liked and didn't like to try and weed out the ones that seem like a great idea, but maybe aren't. I've decided to list links to each of the pages individually in case you would rather not include one in your packet you won't have to waste any ink or paper.

The first one that I like is the one I've heard the most positive reviews about. This one has a picture of the prophet/apostles and a blank tie underneath so that they can color the tie to match what tie the prophet/apostle is wearing that day.This one is in the sugardoodle packet for this conference, which is really great through and through. I ended up printing out the whole thing for my Primary kids. They also have a cute maze that says "Follow the Prophet." So stinking cute.


This one is really neat because it is a chart of to guess the number of missionaries, branches, etc. there are, and then an area to fill in the actual number. I didn't find anything else like it, so check it out!


Kids love getting new crayons. They're super cheap. Great mix? I think so. This one was really cute packaging that I think would really take it up a notch and get them even more excited about it.

This is some coloring pages from sugardoodle.


Also, check out my coloring page my husband made of  Thomas S. Monson!

No comments:

Post a Comment