Monday, September 16, 2013

5 Random Things to Help a Case of the Mondays

Monday's are not my favorite. Like a lot of people, I am just so sad to see the weekend go. I come into work, get some things done, but end up getting way to distracted with things. I figured I'd post a couple of the neat things I've found today, share my randomness. :)


1.  This adorable outfit! I'm wondering how hard it can be to make a cardigan like this. I love that shade of blue skirt. **Please note, I tried to link this up to where my pinterest said it came from, but it looks like the page was taken down. If anyone knows who this is, or knows where I can give it proper credit, let me know and I will!**

 
 
 
 
2. 12 Hunger-fighting Salads! I wonder how they are, because that is totally my issue with salads. I never feel full afterwards!
 
 
 
3. This blog has an adorable "Artist's Tote." The directions are all in another language, but it inspired me. :)
 
4.This blogger did an Elf on the Shelf breakfast the day the Elf came for the season! I know it's early in the season, I just can't wait. I am so excited to my little guys' Elf!
 
5. This post is 30 unique Date Night things for couples. There were actually some good ones on there! It gets you thinking, you got to mix it up sometimes!
 
 
What did you guys find while surfing the web today? I know I can't be the only one who gets distracted on Mondays!
 
Please note, the pictures in this post are not mine. They are from the respective blogs I linked up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment