Monday, September 30, 2013

Case of the Mondays: Halloween Edition

I can't believe September is over (almost). I think it is officially bon fire & hoodie weather, which means, it's also Halloween time too.

I posted before about what my little guy is going to be but I think we're narrowing in on The Hulk. I found some cute things on Pinterest today that got me thinking both, "Duh!" and "Ooooh Halloween!" 

1. These swords made of paint sticks! This was a "Duh!" moment. Why didn't I think of that?!?


2. How adorable are these pumpkin cookies?  Seriously, they'd be so easy to do too. Another "Duh!" moment over here. :) By the way, I have an amazing sugar cookie recipe I posted around Valentines Day this year. Super yummy!

 
 
3. Okay, this may take the cake. How cool is this punch?? I am now really wanting to throw a Halloween party just to make this punch.
 



4. Rosie the Riveter costume. The thing I love most about this is that it's all pieces you probably already have, or wouldn't mind having to wear again! ;) How many times do you spend so much effort and energy for a costume you wear once? This is effortless, cute, and you can wear it again!


5. These donuts are adorable. You can have each child keep the vampire teeth inside! Bonus party favor!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment