Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Modest is Hottest: Comfy and Casual

Yesterday I went to Assateague Island with family for the first time in years. So neat! Look for another post all on that tomorrow. It was so cool and breezy, it was the perfect weather for a Maxi Skirt and sweater. I can't say how comfy this outfit was, I could've slept in it, no lie! I love this shirt I have on, it's so great for layering and making any shirt fit my modesty standards. I have two more colors, pink and blue. I will be putting some more colors on my Christmas list for sure. ;)

These aren't fancy professional pictures by any means, but I thought it was still good inspiration for modest clothing that can be fashionable.


 
{Little Man and I looking at a kite on the beach}

 
{Wild ponies!}


 
{Posing in front of a giant shark. Not technically in Assateague Park, but closeby!}
 
Skirt- Gift
Shirt - I can't remember exactly where I got this,
Sweater - Gift (I believe it was from Old Navy)
Flip Flops - Target - $2.00
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment