Friday, September 28, 2012

October 2012 Visiting Teaching Printable

Can you believe October is almost here? I mean, we're days away at this point. I still haven't accepted that fall is here, and now we're almost to Halloween. A couple days ago I posted the September VTing message, shamefully late. In there I said I wanted to post up the October one by October 7th, well I didn't realize that October message was already out. So now I'm early! I figured I would put this up for all the super awesome ladies that want a head start.  I really loved this quote from the message and decided to make a picture to frame with it. This month we're talking about Honoring our Covenants. Whether it is temple covenants or baptism, we all have covenants to honor. You can find the message for this month here. I have the picture I mentioned below with a link to print it out.


Picture to print here.

Let me know if you have any issues printing, I'm new to all this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment