Wednesday, February 27, 2013

7 Day Check In

It's been 7 days since I started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and so far, I haven't lost any weight. I'm not too frustrated though because I've been reading about a lot of other peoples experience with this and it seems that it's normal to not lose a ton of weight. It seems like most people only lose a few pounds, but that you can see the difference in inches and tone, which is exactly what I want. Not that I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds while I'm at it. ;) 

I can say that one week into it, I definitely feel stronger. I am more able to do push ups and weights. I am able to jump higher and the video doesn't seem so long anymore. It really flies by. My husband says that he can tell in my legs and bum that I am toning up more. So I think it is going to work good. 

The ab workouts she does haven't been very difficult for me and they haven't been leaving me sore. I'm considering working in the 300 ab challenge to it. I kind of don't want to though because I want to see what kind of results you can do with only the video. The only thing diet wise that I've done differently is trying to stay away from the soda. I haven't been 100% good but I have definitely cut back a lot. 

So far:

Weight: 0 change
Waist: -.5 inches
Around belly button: -.5 inches
Hips: 0 change
Arms: 0 change
Thighs: -.25 inches

These aren't amazing results or anything so far, but it's only been a week and I can feel the difference already. I'm hoping the 30 day results will be a lot more drastic. :)

Stay tuned to see the final results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment