Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sappy Time....

I, like most people, have a tendency to get overwhelmed with life. Sometimes this leads to me having thoughts of "what in the world have I done to deserve this??" I guess you could say in a "karma" sense of things. I consider myself to be a good person. I let people in front of me in check out lines, I try to do nice things for people I know that are going through a rough time, I respect my elders, I turn the other cheek, so where's all this bad karma coming from?
 
Then this morning, I was cuddling with my two year old, and I realized something. Despite whatever is going on in my life, I still have him. I was still given him by my Heavenly Father to watch over and teach. My Heavenly Father must love me A LOT to give me such a precious awesome little boy. Regardless of your religious beliefs, I think it's safe to say that children sometimes help parents see purpose in their own lives. And it just really hit me today that despite everything else going on in my sometimes crazy life I need to do everything I can to give my son the kind of life he deserves. I guess this post is more for me, to remind me of this when I forget.
 
Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bean Burrito No Onion,
    You are so right about children helping us to see the purpose in our lives. You are on the right path in life. You continue to be the righteous LDS mother that you are and your little boy WILL have the life he deserves and more. It's not always easy but we can always keep trying. Thank you for your thoughts and I hope all is well. Also, Thank You for sharing your ideas on sugardoodle that is where I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so true. thanks for sappy time ;)

    ReplyDelete