Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Five Years, 3 addresses, 1 Business and a baby

My husband and I just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. I know a lot of people say they can't believe its been so long but I feel the opposite! I feel like we've been married forever! I honestly really have to think about it to remember my prebaby life, let alone my prehubby life! In the past five years we've had a lot of fun, and maybe some not so fun times. ;) I'm so glad we've stuck it out though, he's my guy and theres no way I'm letting him go!
So on our anniversary we both worked, afterwards we got pizza from a local pizzeria we'd never been to before. We came home and watched a movie. Laid back and wonderful. Seriously, no complaints here. :)
I love you hun!
 
 
Shirt- Banana Republic about $20
Skirt- Sexymodest.com $19
Shoes- Target $7.48 

No comments:

Post a Comment